Top Rated Air Purifiers | best air purifiers for Home 2022
Topic: Top Rated Air Purifiers
- Ozone-Free Filtration: Safe is top priority! UV-C light purification methods can produce high levels of ozone that can be harmful to children, asthma patients, and pets. This air purifier only uses premium filtration, so you can experience clean, healthy air with Levoit!
- Say Goodbye to Polluted Air: Have you ever seen what comes out of your vents, from heating and air conditioning? Even inside, you’re under attack by so many pollutants! This air purifier uses 3-stage H13 True HEPA Filtration to trap dust, pet dander, pollen, and more. End the suffering, with the finest air purifier in its class
- Best-Selling Brand: As the #1-selling air purifier brand in the US, LV-H132 has been chosen by 958,256 customers across 9 countries. Levoit cares about your thoughts and never use fake reviews, so you can trust what you see
- Always High-Quality: Everyone deserves to feel refreshed and safe at home. This air purifier is ETL listed and FCC and CARB certified. Choose Levoit for reliable products that are safe and user-friendly!
- Whisper-Quiet: Trying to sleep with rattling or loud humming noises coming from your air purifier? With noise levels as low as 25dB, this air purifier is so quiet, you can run it throughout the night and sleep soundly!
- Clean Air Around the House: Quickly refresh the air in rooms as large as 129 ft² in 15 minutes. No matter where you spend the most time at home, enjoy fresh air in any room
- Customize Your Experience: Prefer to sleep with a night light? Select from two night light brightness settings to create your perfect sleep environment
- Save Energy, Save Money: Sticking to a budget? No problem! This air purifier filters the air without using UV-C light, reducing its energy consumption to just 28W. Operating at its highest fan speed 24/7, running this air purifier can cost less than $3 per month!
I got this a few weeks ago for my bedroom. The air has been super dusty ever since a massive cleaning sent dust flying from every hard to reach book and cranny. While reading the setup guide. I saw that it couldn’t go within 15” of an obstruction on any side. I decided to place it near my laundry hamper and bedroom door.
Within a day I noticed that my room smelled much better (I had apparently gone nose blind to the laundry smell) but the air quality wasn’t any better. Top Rated Air Purifiers In fact, dust seemed like it was floating around more than ever. In the next few weeks I noticed if I brought a cup of water to my room, within a few hours it would get little dust floaters coating the top of the cup.
I saw a picture of someone else’s review that put the filter on top of a tall piece of furniture. Yesterday, I decided to try that-maybe it would help. Immediately, I noticed things were way worse. I could barely breathe, coughing and choking on all the dust flying through the air.
So I sat and thought about it-why is this happening?? If the filter made the smell go away then why is it making the dust worse??? Then it clicked, the dust was getting sucked through the air to the filter, flying around everywhere, before the filter would even get a chance to clean it out.
I investigated, where was the dust doming from, and it occurred to me, the supply air duct. Sure enough, once I took the vent off I could see a pile of dust or dirt and grime at the bottom of the vent. I cleaned the vent out as best I could, and moved the filter next to the vent.
This morning I woke up with no dust floaters in my water cup and the air feels easier to breathe. My next step if I still have problems will be to get the air ducts in the house professionally cleaned.
This is my first air purifier, and I gotta say, it’s pretty amazing.
Edit: Document button will light up when the filter needs to be reset.
Original: There is a button that looks like documents. Not sure what it does. I didn’t read the manual. Maybe it’s some sort of reset for the filter?
– Very sleek, small
– Nice blue nightlight settings (2 levels)
– 3 speeds
Speed 1 is super quiet
Speed 2 is around the noise level of a fridge
Speed 3 might be a bit loud for you, but around the same noise level of a normal fan
– Clean air! I’ve woken up feeling great since we’ve had it!
– Very sensitive buttons
– Only have to change the filter 6-12 months
– Easy setup, just remove the bag on the filter
– Clicking a button has a high pitched noise that you can’t mute
– Speed 3 may be a bit loud for you
– Sensitive buttons may be annoying for you, I accidentally hit the off button all the time
• Only use your air purifier as described in this manual.
• Do not use your air purifier outdoors.
• Keep your air purifier away from water, and wet or damp
areas. Never place in water or liquid.
• Keep your air purifier away from heat sources.
• Do not use where combustible gases, vapors, metallic
dust, aerosol (spray) products, or fumes from industrial
oil are present.
• Keep 5 feet away from where oxygen is being
• Supervise children when they are near the air purifier.
• Do not place anything into any opening on the air
• Do not sit on or place heavy objects on the air purifier.
• Keep the inside of the air purifier dry. To prevent
moisture buildup, avoid placing in rooms with major
temperature changes or underneath air conditioners.
• Always unplug your air purifier before servicing (such
as changing filters).
• Do not use your air purifier if it is damaged or not
working correctly, or if the cord or plug is damaged. Do
not try to repair it yourself. Contact Customer Support
(see page 15).
• WARNING: Do not use this air purifier with solid-state
speed controls (such as a dimmer switch).
• Not for commercial use. Household use only.
• Keep air purifier near the outlet it is plugged into.
• Never place the cord near any heat source.
• Do not cover the cord with a rug, carpet, or other
covering. Do not place the cord under furniture or
• Keep the cord out of areas where people walk often.
Place the cord where it will not be tripped over.
• Your air purifier has a polarized plug (one prong is wider
than the other), which fits into a polarized outlet only
one way. This is a safety feature to reduce the risk of
electric shock. If the plug does not fit, reverse the plug.
If it still does not fit, do not use the plug in that outlet.
Do not bypass this safety feature.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or other injury, follow all instructions and safety guidelines.
General Safety Use & Care
READ AND SAV
USING YOUR AIR PURIFIER
1. Tap to turn on the air purifier. The air purifier fan will
2. Optionally, tap to change fan speed.
• For best results, or to address a specific air quality issue such
as smoke, run the air purifier at maximum speed (level 3) for
15–20 minutes before using a lower speed.
• To effectively clean air, keep windows and doors closed while
the air purifier is on.
3. Tap to turn off the air purifier
ABOUT THE FILTERS
• Captures large particles such as dust, lint, fibers,
hair, and pet fur.
• Maximizes the life of the True HEPA Filter by
B. True HEPA Filter
• Removes at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3
micrometers (µm) in diameter.
• Filters small particles such as mold spores, tiny dust
particles, parts of smoke, and allergens such as
pollen, dander, and mites.
C. High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter
• Physically adsorbs smoke, odors, and fumes.
• Filters compounds such as formaldehyde, benzene,
ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and volatile organic
When the air purifier is plugged in, it will remember its
programmed settings for the fan speed and night light when
turned off. The air purifier will resume these settings when
turned back on
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Allergies Pets Hair in Bedroom
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 cleans spaces up to 547 ft² in 30 minutes, 219 ft² in 12 minutes (CADR: 141 CFM / 240 m³/h)
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in smog, toxins and VOCs. The Smoke Remover filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and etc. And the Pet Allergy Filter helps to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest
- Sleek Design: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room
- Undisturbed Operation: Display light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light. A timer for 2/4/6/8 hours and filter life time indicator for your convenience
- Full Certified for Safer: Energy Star Verified, Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also FCC certified, ETL listed
This is still the least-expensive, but most effective, out of now five air purifiers I’ve bought over the years. I like to do the “flashlight test,” with every air purifier I buy, because combating dust in my older Bay Area home is the main reason I bother with these machines.
I hold a bright flashlight beam up against the entry points to the filter and see how much dust is being drawn in. If a lot of dust is being drawn in, I know the purifier is a keeper. If not, then either the room I’m in is somehow cleaner than the rest of the house or (more likely) it’s just not moving a lot of air.
With the Levoit 300s, I can always see a lot of dust being drawn in. Levoit is a brand I’ve grown to trust. They don’t make ridiculous claims about their filters, square footage or CADR. You can count on the fact that their numbers are legitimate and independently verified.
There are a number of features that make this purifier a great value. At $90, the 141 CFM is impressive. You can easily spend twice this and get the same CFM or even lower. It has a simple touchscreen display that can be blacked out with the push of a button (which comes in handy and night and is no small thing as most purifiers don’t do this).
It has a filter reminder that goes off whenever you need to chance filters. Switching filters is very easy, just turn the machine off, flip it over and unscrew the bottom, take out the old filter and drop in the new one. The size and weight make it perfect for a nightstand, and there’s no doubt that it will draw in more air in an elevated position than it will sitting on the ground in a corner.
I’ve only had to change the filter a couple of times in two-and-a-half years. I suspect this because I have clean air owing to the multiple purifiers I have operating.
Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
Rated Power 45W
Effective Range 219 ft² / 20 m²
CADR (CFM) Smoke: 141
Humidity: < 85% RH
Noise Level 24–50dB
Standby Power < 0.8W
Dimensions 8.7 x 8.7 x 14.2 in /
22 x 22 x 36 cm
Weight 7.5 lb / 3.4 k
1. Plug in and tap to turn on the purifier.
The fan will start on level I.
2. Optionally, tap to change fan speed
between I, II, and III.
• The indicators are not buttons and
cannot be used to change the fan
• The fan speed indicators will light up
• Fan speed III is the loudest, but cleans
air the quickest.
• For best results, or to address a specific
air quality issue such as smoke, run the
air purifier at high speed (level III) for
15–20 minutes before using a lower
• To effectively clean air, keep windows
and doors closed while the air purifier
3. Tap to turn off the air purifier
When the air purifier is plugged in, it will
remember its previous fan speed setting.
Note: The air purifier will not remember timers or
• Damage due to abuse, accident, alteration,
misuse, tampering, or vandalism.
• Improper or inadequate maintenance.
• Damage in return transit.
• Unsupervised use by children under 18 years